I have over 40 years' experience in wig making and styling for theatre, television and film.
My services include:
- Handmade wigs with fine lace fronts
- Refronting existing wigs
- Front hairline pieces
- Wigs and pieces made and styled to a design brief
- Handmade back falls and hair extension pieces to match colour samples
- Facial hair: beards, moustaches and eyebrows made and dressed
- Styling wigs for museums and exhibitions £40.00 - £80.00
- Prices for making start from just £15.00
Maybe you want a fully fitted handmade wig. Or perhaps you have a tired looking older model in need of a little care and attention, and restyling. I can help by creating a fit and style that's perfect for you.
You may just need a hairpiece. For example, if you're wearing a hat that's hiding the back of your hair, a front hairline piece is an alternative to a full wig.
It cuts the cost dramatically, but will still achieve an authentic look for men and women whichever era you step back into.
Wigs and hairpieces can be sent and returned by post, and I'll enclose advice on maintenance.
Prices on application for wig making and other services. I charge a deposit for before starting work.